Wednesday, July 23, 2008

if you give your friends free reign, it might be wild and fun and not so integrated - Free Spirit! You could choose the colors and shapes available so that whatever happens you have some design control.

The Sock Monkey Car particularly appeals, or Monkeys Galore, with all sorts of Monkey motifs. Hey! We're just monkeyin' around! I wonder if there are any decals one can purchase?

1 comment:

marnieinseattle said...

I found an adhesive-backed plastic film that's made for masking something that you are painting. I'm thinking about cutting some designs in it and then applying it to area around the rear wheel wells and rear bumper before spray painting (as a disguise to hide the wires and duct tape that are holding the bumper in place).

The control freak in me wants to just do the whole car myself, but the other (albeit small and weak!) part of me wants to give you each a brush and say go to it!