Here's an idea. Take the Honda to a day care center. See what the kids did to this Toyota. It must have been a great time for all.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In preparation for transforming my 94 Honda Civic into an Art Car, I am posting photos and ideas on this blog and inviting my creative friends to collaborate by sharing comments, suggestions, etc.
2 comments:
What a creative way to channel all that pre-juvenile-delinquent energy! I wonder what SODS or S6DS stands for (see lower rear corner) ...
I've purchased that special paint to turn at least a portion of the car into a chalk board, so I can see at least that part of the car inspiring this kind of outcome!
You know, it might be SCDS, which might mean Seattle Country Day School. This wouldn't be the normal SCDS carpool ride, but if you can't afford the Range Rover that would make you the alpha Mom, a hand-painted Toyota can make you the cool Mom.
Post a Comment